Currently we are working with cosmological models with neutrino coupled to hidden sector. In order to do that we have changed the temperature of massive neutrino in the distribution function and changed the mass, background density and perturbed density accordingly in CAMB. Now, we had to see that the of neutrino does not exceed 1 eV. In order to do that we had to change the abundance of CDM and massive neutrino too.
The problem is, whenever we make the abundance of CDM to be less than 95% of it's present value while assigning the rest 5% to massive neutrino the code falls in an infinite loop.
Some help regarding this issue will be highly appreciated.
Changing massive neutrino distribution function with a different temperature
1 post • Page 1 of 1