We are organising a winter school on Theoretical Cosmology at Nordita on the 13-24 January 2020.
The school is primarily intended for PhD students and young postdocs.
Financial support is available for Nordic and Baltic PhD students.
More information can be found on the school's home page:
The deadline for applications is 15 November 2019.
Lecturers and themes include:
- Lasha Berezhiani (MPP Munich), Condensed Matter Methods for Cosmology
- Robert Brandenberger (McGill U.), Cosmological Perturbations; Inflation and alternatives
- Valerie Domcke * (DESY), Gravitational Waves in Cosmology
- Ruth Durrer (Geneva U.), From theory to data
- Pedro Ferreira (U. of Oxford), Dark Energy and Modified Gravity
- Steffen Gielen (U. of Sheffield), Cosmology and Quantum Gravity
- Michele Maggiore (U. of Geneva), Cosmology and Non-Local Gravity
- David Marsh (Stockholm U.), Axion Cosmology
- Guilherme Pimentel (U. of Amsterdam), Symmetries in Cosmology
- Marjorie Schillo (Uppsala U.), Cosmology and String Theory
*To be confirmed.
Contact: [Log in to view email]
We would be grateful if you could share this information with potentially interested PhD students and postdocs.
The Organizing Committee of the 2020 Nordita Advanced Winter School on Theoretical Cosmology
Nordita Advanced Winter School on Theoretical Cosmology
See also CADC list.
1 post • Page 1 of 1