CROSS_CMBFAST updated version

Use of Cobaya. camb, CLASS, cosmomc, compilers, etc.
Pier Stefano Corasaniti
Affiliation: LUTH, Observatoire de Paris-Meudon

CROSS_CMBFAST updated version

Post by Pier Stefano Corasaniti » November 10 2006

Dear all,
I have updated the ISW-correlation code, the new version 1.1 can be downloaded at
http://www.astro.columbia.edu/~pierste/ISWcode.html.

I removed a number of bugs, thanks to Anais Rassat and Pablo Fosalba for pointing my attention to them.

First of all the normalization for the standard galaxy selection function is now done semi-analytically using the Gamma function (see Eq.(12) in astro-ph/0407022). This should be more robust than previous numerical integration, however a bit of care is necessary for broad profiles, since if the slope [tex]\beta\sim0[/tex] then the argument of [tex]\Gamma[/tex] blows up, while the selection function is just a power law in redshift. The slope m is now also a free input parameter.

Secondly some of you running the code with the reionization switched off may have noticed some weird wiggles on top of the C_l^{ISW} power spectrum. These were relics of the Bessel function integration which now have been removed by increasing the integration accuracy at no additional cost for the time computation.

In output the code gives also the matter-matter angular power specturm from which you can get the galaxy-galaxy one once you have multiplied by the bias factor. In case you want to consider a bias b=b(k,z) then you need to modify the code.

Some more information can be found at the link and if you have any problem or find a bug or question on how to modify the code just drop me a line.
All the best

Pier Stefano