CosmoCoffee Forum Index CosmoCoffee

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistSmartFeed   MemberlistMemberlist    RegisterRegister 
   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Arxiv New Filter | Bookmarks & clubs | Arxiv ref/author:

About lensing reconstruction program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CosmoCoffee Forum Index -> Computers and software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qinan Wang

Affiliation: University of Hong Kong

PostPosted: December 12 2016  Reply with quote

Hi all,

Recently I wrote a program on lensing reconstruction using quadratic estimator, and it's based on LensPix packages. But the results seem always incorrect when I test it using testing sample. The estimated lensing potential is higher than the sample by around 2 order, and the reconstructed map looks very different from the simulated map from sample. So I wonder if anyone came across similar problems before, or if anyone has written reconstruction codes before and is willing to share it.

My code is stored in Github . currently we are working on adding systematics incluence into CMB and study the noise caused to reconstructed lensing potential in full-sky cases. Any other advice or suggestions are also welcomed!
Antony Lewis

Affiliation: University of Sussex

PostPosted: December 12 2016  Reply with quote

Just reconstruction noise?

You can try Duncan's quicklens package: https://github.com/dhanson/quicklens
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CosmoCoffee Forum Index -> Computers and software All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: