csmomc with planck

Use of Cobaya. camb, CLASS, cosmomc, compilers, etc.
Subinoy Das
Affiliation: NYU

csmomc with planck

Post by Subinoy Das » February 02 2016

I faced a problem while I do 'make' in cosmomc. I have selected the Likelihoods for batch2/lowTEB.ini & batch2/lowl.ini in my test.ini file, put PLANCKLIKE=cliklike in the source/Makefile and put the CLIKPATH in my .bashrc file. But when I try to 'make', there are the following errors:

cliklike.f90(2): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file. Check INCLUDE paths. [CLIK]
use clik
--------^
cliklike.f90(14): error #6457: This derived type name has not been declared. [CLIK_OBJECT]
type(clik_object) :: clikid
-------------^
cliklike.f90(91): error #6460: This is not a field name that is defined in the encompassing structure. [CLIKID]
call clik_init(this%clikid,fname)
------------------------^
cliklike.f90(120): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [CLIK_GET_EXTRA_PARAMETER_NAMES]
this%clik_nnuis = clik_get_extra_parameter_names(this%clikid,this%names)
----------------------^
cliklike.f90(172): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [CLIK_COMPUTE]
clik_lnlike = -1.d0*clik_compute(this%clikid,clik_cl_and_pars)
------------------------^
cliklike.f90(260): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit type. [CLIK_LENSING_COMPUTE]
clik_lensing_lnlike = -1.d0*clik_lensing_compute(this%clikid,clik_cl_and_pars)
--------------------------------^
compilation aborted for cliklike.f90 (code 1)
make[1]: *** [ReleaseMPI/cliklike.o] Error 1

Please suggest where is the problem & how I can solve it.

Antony Lewis
Affiliation: University of Sussex

Re: csmomc with planck

Post by Antony Lewis » February 02 2016

You should be setting CLIK_PATH not CLIKPATH. If you run the standard steps this should be done for you

http://cosmologist.info/cosmomc/readme_planck.html