Out put

Use of Cobaya. camb, CLASS, cosmomc, compilers, etc.
caixia gao
Affiliation: University of Mississippi

Out put

Post by caixia gao » October 14 2014

Hi all,

I am new to CAMB and fortran programming. I have several questions:

1> To get the power spectrum, all I need to do is first run mske to compile, then run ./camb params.ini? Thants all? don't I need write any new file? or do I need run camb.f90 or any other specific program? I tried to run tester.f90, it came out "key not found: get_scalar_cls". I tried to run Makefile, it came out "IniFile, TnameValueList_Add: deplicate key name in file: FFLAGS+". I tried to run camb.f90, it came out "IniFile, TNameValueList_Add: duplicate key name in file: if (global_error_flag/)". I tried to run cmbmain.f90, it came out "IniFile,TNameValueList_Add: duplicate key name in file: maximum_l". I don't understand them. What should I do?

2> After the above two steps, should there be output dat? I saw four, named test_lensedCls.dat, test_lenspotentialCls.dat, test_scalCls.dat, and test_scalCovCls.dat. I am not sure whether they are from the main program or the tester.f90. And how to get the power spectra for tensor?

Thank you very much for your help.

Antony Lewis
Affiliation: University of Sussex

Re: Out put

Post by Antony Lewis » October 14 2014

Inputs and outputs are described in the readme

http://camb.info/readme.html

Gansukh Tumurtushaa
Affiliation: Sogang univ.

Out put

Post by Gansukh Tumurtushaa » October 16 2014

I also have a question related to this:

how one can get the angular power spectrum as similar as shown here, http://bicepkeck.org/B2_2014_i_figs/b2_ ... limits.pdf using default camb code?

For me, I have turned on code, params.ini, as follows

Code: Select all

get_scalar_cls = T
get_vector_cls = F
get_tensor_cls = T
get_transfer   = F
therefore, it supposed to give me data file (*.dat) for default angular power spectrum, right? but I have not got data yet.
Am I doing it in a right way or not?

Thank you.