CosmoCoffee Forum Index CosmoCoffee

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistSmartFeed   MemberlistMemberlist    RegisterRegister 
   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Arxiv New Filter | Bookmarks & clubs | Arxiv ref/author:

How to include BKP likelihood in Cosmomc?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CosmoCoffee Forum Index -> Computers and software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Sparrow

Affiliation: HK

PostPosted: May 18 2016  Reply with quote

Hi, all. I have a question about BKP likelihood. I am trying to constrain the tensor amplitude in my model. I find a very strange thing. When I include all Planck likelihood (all the four likelihoods of Planck) AND the BKP likelihood, the tensor amplitude has a non-zero preferred value. This is not reasonable and I think all the model should prefer a zero tensor amplitude currently. When I include Planck likelihood OR BKP likelihood separately, the result is reasonable and a zero value tensor amplitude is more preferred. So, why a non-zero value is preferred when I combine Planck and BKP? Is there a conflict between them? Or are there non trivial settings in the .ini file? BTW, does the covmat matter in the settings?

Thanks a lot! Can some experienced persons explain it or give me some instructions? Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CosmoCoffee Forum Index -> Computers and software All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: