getdist compiling error

Use of Cobaya. camb, CLASS, cosmomc, compilers, etc.
Mohammad Bahrami
Affiliation: Shahid Beheshti University

getdist compiling error

Post by Mohammad Bahrami » February 16 2016

Hi dear Antony
I am new with CosmoMc and I tried to install that last week. I could install the whole prerequisites successfully. After installing cosmoMC and getdist I tried to test they work appropriately or not, then I ran cosmoMC with params_generic.ini file and that ran without any error. After that I ran getdist with dist params.ini in which I modified params.ini to produce plot script but I got this error. I search for that error but I could not solve that. could you please help me. have I done something wrong while I was installing program or something else. I am able to supply further if you need. thanks for your consideration in advance.

Antony Lewis
Affiliation: University of Sussex

Re: getdist compiling error

Post by Antony Lewis » February 16 2016

Try the python getdist (the fortran version is on the way out). It may also give you a more helpful error.

Mohammad Bahrami

getdist compiling error

Post by Mohammad Bahrami » February 17 2016

Excuse me I know that is completely trivial question but I do not know how to run params.ini with python get dist. Should I write script to use produced file with cosmomc? How to plot using these files? Thanks for your helpful comments in advance.

Mohammad Bahrami

getdist compiling error

Post by Mohammad Bahrami » February 17 2016

Thanks for your help. But I have other trivial question. I know such a simple questions and error may annoy dear Lewis But there are many people like me who have such simple problems. I ran it with python getdist but I got this error I think I should modified below line in Getdist,py file

mc._setDensitiesandMarge1D(writeDataToFile=not no_plots and plot_data_dir, meanlikes=plot_meanlikes)

but I do not know how? I am not familiar with python program.Thanks for your help again all you guys.

Mohammad Bahrami

getdist compiling error

Post by Mohammad Bahrami » February 18 2016

The Problem solved by using GetDistGUI.