ACT/SPT and Planck data

Use of Cobaya. camb, CLASS, cosmomc, compilers, etc.
Elena Giusarma
Affiliation: Instituo De Fisica Corpuscular Valencia

ACT/SPT and Planck data

Post by Elena Giusarma » March 26 2013

Hello!

I am trying to run Planck with ACT and SPT using the Cosmomc March 2013 version. While everything compiles, when I start running the jobs it stops because the file/directory actspt_2013_01.clik is missing...however, the higL.paramnames file is there...is there a way to get these files needed, or should I try to compile everything in a different way??

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Daniel Francisco Boriero
Affiliation: Bielefeld

ACT/SPT and Planck data

Post by Daniel Francisco Boriero » May 14 2013

Hi,

The recipe to install the ACT/SPT data is in the page 23 of the clik manual that comes with the Planck data. But the data have to be downloaded separately, in these data is lacking some SZ templates that you can find to download (the code will complain and give their names).

I am running the Planck+WP+ACT/SPT without problems, but took a while to understand this new clik structure, let me know if you find further problems.

Daniel,

Antony Lewis
Affiliation: University of Sussex

Re: ACT/SPT and Planck data

Post by Antony Lewis » May 21 2013

The ACT/SPT .clik file is now (finally) also available with the other likelihoods, see

http://www.sciops.esa.int/wikiSI/planck ... kelihood_4

Will Kinney
Affiliation: Univ. at Buffalo, SUNY

Post by Will Kinney » May 30 2013

Antony Lewis wrote:The ACT/SPT .clik file is now (finally) also available with the other likelihoods, see

http://www.sciops.esa.int/wikiSI/planck ... kelihood_4
Anybody else getting a "not in gzip format" error when attempting to unpack COM_Data_Likelihood-actspt_R1.10.tar.gz? I filed a ticket with the site help, and have gotten no reply.

Will Kinney

Post by Will Kinney » May 30 2013

Daniel Francisco Boriero wrote: But the data have to be downloaded separately, in these data is lacking some SZ templates that you can find to download (the code will complain and give their names).
Where exactly can one download the required templates? For starters, I'm not finding data/Fg/tsz_143_eps0.50.dat. (These are presumably the templates "changed to match those of CAMspec".)

Will Kinney

Post by Will Kinney » May 31 2013

Will Kinney wrote: Anybody else getting a "not in gzip format" error when attempting to unpack COM_Data_Likelihood-actspt_R1.10.tar.gz? I filed a ticket with the site help, and have gotten no reply.
Confirmed by the Planck folks: the file was accidentally not gzipped, and can be unpacked with tar -xvf instead of tar -xvzf. They say they are replacing with a correctly gzipped file.