Modecode

Use of Cobaya. camb, CLASS, cosmomc, compilers, etc.
Alberto Bermeo
Affiliation: University of Sussex

Modecode

Post by Alberto Bermeo » October 28 2011

Hello everybody, I'm writing because I have a problem with Modecode specifically with the versions of CAMB and CosmoMC that it uses.

I tried to compile Modecode with the latest version of CosmoMC which was released some days ago, there were errors in the compilation of CAMB, this is maybe because the Makefile of Modecode for CAMB is not yet adapted to run this version of CAMB. However, I tried to compile an older version of CosmoMC (May 2010) but it needs the file SeperableBispectrum.F90 in order to compile CAMB but this file is not included in this version. I tried to compile CosmoMC with Modecode using the versions of July 2011 and August 2011 but there is an error in the compilation of CAMB.

So my question is, which version of CosmoMC have you used with Modecode? the authors say that they use a version of January 2011 but I can't see that version in the CosmoMC page.

Thank you!

Antony Lewis
Affiliation: University of Sussex

Re: Modecode

Post by Antony Lewis » October 31 2011

I think what they mean is something like the May 2010 version of CosmoMC, with CAMB replaced by the Januarly 2011 version of CAMB.